In preparation for the first 1.12 release candidate, I've branched the
develop branch on these repos to 1.12-stable: foreman, smart-proxy,
foreman-installer, foreman-selinux, community-templates, foreman-packaging.

I'd like to be able to release RC1 in the next week or so, and would
love some help to get the following items complete:

1) Fixing regressions in 1.12:
http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/issues?query_id=99
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/labels/1.12.0

2) Documenting 1.12 changes - we've got lots of Puppet and smart proxy
changes to document in this release. The full task list is at:
https://github.com/theforeman/theforeman.org/issues/555

3) Installer releases - we need to start releasing new major/minor
versions of our installer modules to the Forge. I think they're mostly
ready.

Packaging repos are also now copied from nightly to 1.12, though we
can't build new plugins for 1.12 until RC1 builds are available. I've
frozen the 1.9 plugin repo so we maintain only nightly plus the three
stable repos from 1.10 onwards.

Cheers,

--
Dominic Cleal