On 12/07/16 22:25, Eric D Helms wrote:
> After the latest merge of code (from myself) to the prprocessor, labels
> are not being applied to the katello/katello project. I am guessing
> there is an error somewhere being thrown that prevents completion to
> that point. Can someone with access to the prprocessor logs please check
> them to see if there are errors being thrown?

NoMethodError - undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass:

/var/lib/openshift/53be8f9c5973caa7ad000a13/app-root/runtime/repo/redmine/issue.rb:26:in
 `release'

/var/lib/openshift/53be8f9c5973caa7ad000a13/app-root/runtime/repo/app.rb:44:in
`block (2 levels) in <top (required)>'

I've pushed a possible fix to handle a missing release field (2cb3b8a),
hopefully that'll do the trick.

--
Dominic Cleal
domi...@cleal.org