Are any other list moderators (of either -dev or -users) getting the
following errors when allowing the current plus future posts from a user?

"One message has been posted. Failed to always allow posts from
u...@example.com due to errors."

This seems to be occurring every time for me and is increasing the
amount of moderated messages significantly. If it's affecting others
then I'll try getting some help from Google Groups.

--
Dominic Cleal
domi...@cleal.org