Recently there were some changes in how the translation domains are handled
in hammer with new fast_gettext. See the PR [1] for more details. There was
hammer 0.8.0 gem released last week containing the changes.
What hammer version anf fast_gettext do you use?

I checked the hammer-cli-csv PR and I'm not sure why are you adding the
domain manualy for the second time and not only with HammerCLI::I18n.add_domain
but it was not necessary for hammer-cli-foreman.

[1] https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/commit/
6e28b70ff1a05344b0af7abd5a2f660d74ba6df7