Hello Semion,

I'd like to contribute to the Foreman Facet API so it can be used to add
included ActiveRecord attributes. This change is motivated by this comment
on a Katello pull request
<https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/6236/files#diff-243193e44ff7150915ec447e89b4e205R24>
.

That pull request is trying to add content_view, lifecycle_environment,
etc. to the host object that is passed to the view to avoid N+1 query
warnings and increase performance of that page. I was told by Ori that you
would be a good person to ask for ideas on how to implement this change in
Foreman. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew Kofink
akof...@redhat.com
Associate Software Engineer