Hi Chris,

We also like to see proof of review (note the katello.org page mentions 3
reviews) to gauge understanding of the ecosystem of the project as a whole
given that being a maintainer means more than just being able to merge your
own code. I would also add that the larger community guidelines around
becoming a maintainer are good to strive for and helpful for evaluation
[1]. We'd love to have your help maintaining, so if there is anything we
can do to help point out good PRs to review or tasks to take on, we are
more than happy to help in that regard.

Eric

[1] https://theforeman.org/handbook.html#Becomingamaintainer

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 11:02 AM, <chrob...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Per the guidelines of:
>
> http://www.katello.org/developers/github_workflow.html
>
> I have had over 11 commits:
>
> https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/notes/share/586311/
> eczglswonn1tors90piq
>
> and also part of the katello-devel team under Mike McCune as a Software
> Developer and no longer under GSS.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Chris Roberts
>
> --

Eric D. Helms
Red Hat Engineering
Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University