Hello,

few students of mine are considering doing Diploma Thesis for Red Hat.
Can you figure out some good Foreman topics? Unfortunately, it looks
like today UNIX and datacenter administration is uncool, as I have
learned the other day, so ideally they are looking for:

- JavaScript and UI/UX
- web app development in general
- mobile programming
- iOS / macOS / Swift (need to google that one out)

Ideal task is something isolated, that can be done as a different
project or plugin. Send me your ideas, thanks!

--
Later,
 Lukas #lzap Zapletal