We've spoken before about increasing the pool of reviewers, and one issue
is the increasingly large amount of notification email (especially if you
subscribe to a lot of our repos).

So I was browsing some other repos today and stumbled upon this:

https://github.com/facebook/mention-bot

It's basically a tool to figure out who might be good reviewers for a pull
request, and mention them by name so that they get a notification. This
allows people to get a heads-up on repos they're not subscribed to, but
have contributed to.

Worth enabling on a few repos and giving it a try?

Cheers
--
Greg
IRC: gwmngilfen