On 13/10/16 11:17, Jonathan Del Campo wrote:
> Hello,
> We are running theforman 1.11.4 on a centos 6.8.
> I very often get this event log in the production.log file, and it seems
> to be related to several problems we encountered on performances.

Please use the foreman-users mailing list for questions and support,
this list is for development discussions only, which this isn't.

> Do you know if it's due to a known bug or a configuration problem on our
> side ?
> /
> /
> /2016-10-13 12:06:05 [app] [I] Started GET "/mod_status?auto" for
> at 2016-10-13 12:06:05 +0200/
> /2016-10-13 12:06:05 [app] [F] /
> / | ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches [GET] "/mod_status"):/

This is a request being made against your server, not one that Foreman
knows how to handle. It looks like a monitoring system trying to access
an Apache mod_status page, check for load balancers or tools such as
Nagios & collectd that may be configured to monitor your host.

I doubt a 404 response has much impact on performance unless it's very

Dominic Cleal