Hi community: I'm not sure if I should post in the "foreman-dev", or
"foreman-users",

I spent a few hours here and there after work, and pieced together a
repository that automates the installation of the puppetserver, and
puppetagent ecosystem, having foreman as the GUI interface:

   - https://github.com/jeff1evesque/puppet-demonstration

I come from a web / software developer background, and not great at it.
But, #theforeman IRC channel helped me quite a bit, since I don't really
know much / any networking.  However, I was wondering if my repository
could be added / referenced by one of the following (or another)
repositories:

   - https://github.com/theforeman/foreman
   - https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer

The reason I'm asking, is because I want to make sure other people can
leverage the basics I've learned, about configuring foreman, by automating
it into bash install scripts.  Similarly, if someone else want to help me
improve the repository, that'd be awesome.  For example, tailoring the
repository to be friendly with most / all recent linux distributions, or
whatever else.

On an ending note, I chatted with @gwmngilfen, on #theforeman, and he
suggested that I submit a blog post:

   - https://github.com/theforeman/theforeman.org

I will likely submit a corresponding PR sometime this week, or next.  Thank
you very much!

Jeff Levesque

https://github.com/jeff1evesque