Hi all

Time for the last demo of the year! In this demo I'll be happy to accept anyone
who'd like to come and spend a few minutes talking about theirfavourite
features/patches/moments of 2016 - I'll certainly be preparing a list of my own
:)

We'll also be covering the usual demos of items which have been completed since
the last demo on 2016-11-24. There is a query that will show you items
completed (i.e. marked as closed) since the last demo [2]. Please add demo
items following the instructions on the agenda page [3].

If you can't be present but have something to show, add it to the agenda and
let me know - I'll be happy to talk about the feature in your absence. Please
do leave me enough time to familiarize myself with the content though :)

Please note this demo is using the *old* time of 2pm due to a schedule conflict
at 3pm. This also means we have a hard cap of one hour, so I'll be more strict
with time if it's a busy demo

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY1U_54Cbbs
[2] http://tinyurl.com/jpbk9tm
[3]