Hi,

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 10:29:19AM +0100, Ivan Necas wrote:
> In the mean time, I would like to kindly ask for trying to
> find an acceptable workaround in [2] and [3] until this is done.
>
> [...]
>
> [2] - https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/1436
> [3] - https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/1437

Regarding [3], IMHO this can get merged as a workaround for now, to
unblock builds, I'm running the resulting package in my nightly install
and it seems to work. After that (and the RPM part also is done),
https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman/pull/504 can get merged,
which should also unblock the nightly BATS runs.

For DEB (I think that's not possible for RPM) I'd then start to work on
replacing the current foreman-tasks plugin package with the core one,
which will ease the transitioning packaging-wise when the foreman-tasks
code is merged into core.

Regards
--
Michael Moll