On Tuesday, 14 March 2017 18:16:59 GMT Michael Hofer wrote:
> Hi Ohad
>
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 08:45:19 +0200
> Ohad Levy <ohadl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Would you be interested in doing a deep dive about the installer? what it
> > currently does, how to use it etc?
> >
> > I think it would be interesting to our increasing ansible users community.
>
> [...]
>
> Sure, why not! :)
>
> Would that be a topic for a community demo?

We can do it either way (or both!). Community demo items tend to be short
(5-10 mins tops) and stay at a high level. Deep dives obviously have more time
to get into the details.

I'd suggest a dedicated deep dive to start with, and then you'll always be
welcome to join the regular demos to show off latest developments in the
Ansible installer.

If that works for you, I'll ping you offlist to sort out a date & time for the
deep dive.

Greg
--
IRC / Twitter: gwmngilfen