Hi,

Are you interested in having a demo about the foreman_scc_manager plugin which
we have developed at ATIX?

Plugin can be found here:

https://github.com/ATIX-AG/foreman_scc_manager

Short discription:
Foreman plugin to sync SUSE Customer Center products and repositories into
Katello

Best regards
Bernhard

---