Hi all,

As per the newly-merged plugin policy, I've taken a quick pass over all
the gems listed in the RPM packaging (which is more comprehensive than
the Deb packaging), grepped for "foreman" and "proxy", and then used
the Rubygems API to filter for gems with a single author.

This list was pretty long, so for brevity, I've also removed things
which are (as far as I know) not in active use at the moment (we can
always revisit that and run this again later).

Below is the list of gems that need an additional maintainer, grouped
by owner. Could these people please add a second author to the gem,
just in case? If you've got someone in mind just go for it, if you want
help deciding who show be added, feel free to reply here.

Daniel Lobato Garcia:
- foreman_ansible
- foreman_ansible_core
- foreman_azure
- foreman_cockpit

Dominic Cleal:
- foreman_bootdisk
- foreman_hooks
- foreman_setup
- hammer_cli_foreman_bootdisk
- smart_proxy_dns_route53

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden:
- smart_proxy_dns_powerdns

Greg Sutcliffe:
- foreman_column_view
- foreman_default_hostgroup

Marek Hulan:
- foreman_chef
- smart_proxy_chef

Lukas Zapletal:
- smart_proxy_discovery_image

Ohad Levy:
- foreman_memcache

Since I'm on the list, who wants adding to my plugins? :)

Regards
Greg
--
IRC / Twitter: @gwmngilfen