On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 5:10 AM, Greg Sutcliffe <greg.sutcli...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So, +1 to this idea, we've been lacking in direction for a bit, and a
> "community roadmap" has been on my agenda for a while. Whilst that's
> not 1:1 the same as what you're saying, it's related, and planning is a
> good idea.
>
> On Mon, 2017-09-18 at 11:21 -0400, Eric D Helms wrote:
> >
> > [1] http://pad-katello.rhcloud.com/p/infra-deployment-roadmap
>
> Two things - firstly, isn't this hosted on Openshift v2, which is going
> away soon? Secondly, are you aware of http://projects.theforeman.org/pr
> ojects/foreman/wiki/Infrastructure_Updates on the wiki?

First, yep which I mentioned in the thread related to Openshift V2
migrations. Second, I am aware of that as thats where I got some of the
items in the list. When this is all said and done, I can move it to the
wiki (or somewhere else) but the wiki is not a great platform for comments
and building up a discussion.

> Combining those two points, would it be better to have this in the wiki
> rather than on an etherpad?
>
> From my side, I'm working with Michael on upgrading the Puppet/Foreman
> infra, and with Evgeni on migrating/upgrading Redmine. I don't think
> either of these is controversial, but it's out there for the record ;)
>
> Greg
>
> --

Eric D. Helms
Red Hat Engineering