+1 on just marking it in README and in the github description.

On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 12:07:43PM +0100, Ivan Necas wrote:
+1 of marking as unmaintained, but keeping around

-- Ivan

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Timo Goebel <m...@timogoebel.name> wrote:
... i would not remove it from the github org. There are even more abandoned
plugins there. I would not delete the code, maybe somebody wants to start work
on them again.

I would mark them as unmaintained in the repo description, remove the jenkins
jobs and remove them from packaging.