On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 11:49:55AM -0500, Eric D Helms wrote:
The work for this transition has completed. All packages have been moved at
this point, and katello-packaging fully deprecated. The packaging PR
testing on foreman-packaging has been updated to account for these new
packages as well as the rubygem-katello, katello-installer and
hammer_cli_katello nightly RPM builds have been updated for this shift.

I recall we only did nightlies so I assume KATELLO-3.5 from katello-packaging is still active. Correct?