This now appears to be working again. One out standing question that
affects nodejs- packaging builds.

As part of the RHEL 7.4 release, http-parser was removed from EPEL. With
this latest round of Koji external repositories update we now have a newer
EPEL with this package removed. We did not update our CentOS external
repository that would include this package. Not updating the base OS has
been our policy for a while now it would seem. We have two options:

 1) Sync and update CentOS
 2) Add http-parser to the overrides tag for foreman-nightly

--
Eric D. Helms
Red Hat Engineering