On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Bernhard Suttner <sutt...@atix.de> wrote:

> I also like the idea of a version 2.0 very much. Personally, I would be
> very happy to move bastion from katello to foreman so that it's possible to
> create modern, angular js components within foreman. One more reason to do
> this is, because I think foreman should be the structure, the base
> "framework" all other plugins like katello can live in. Just my thoughts...

This is not going to happen regardless. All net new UI is being created in
React. Bastion is effectively in a critical bug fix state only. All React
work is being done in Foreman core, or plugins directly (e.g. all new React
work in Katello is going into Katello directly). You can consider the use
of Angular within Foreman and Katello dead  for all intents and purposes.

Eric

> Best regards,
> Bernhard Suttner
>
> ATIX - The Linux & Open Source Company