All,

The prprocessor has been moved off of Openshift V2 onto the same box that
contains our Redmine instance and now has a permanent DNS. All repositories
that used the prprocessor have been updated. The new site is:

http://prprocessor.theforeman.org/status

If you encounter any issues, such as not seeing labels or theforeman bot
commenting on pull requests please let us know here so that we can
investigate.

--
Eric D. Helms
Red Hat Engineering