Thank you for your response! I was moving to Sweden and it took my a while
to get completely setup here so thats why my reaction is a bit late. This
look like a viable way, although I am missing any information on how to
create/import a host. There is no explanation about in any of the examples.
Is this also possible or is this something that still needs to be
implemented?