Foreman 1.12.3 is now available in our repositories with a number of bug
fixes and support for Puppet Server 2.6 (now default).

Full release notes for all of the changes:
https://theforeman.org/manuals/1.12/index.html#Releasenotesfor1.12.3

It's likely that a further 1.12.4 release will be made in a month's time
before we fully switch focus to 1.13.x. Please take a look at the recent
release candidate for 1.13.0 and help get it ready.

Information
===========
See the links below for how to get it by installing or upgrading:

Installation quick start:
https://theforeman.org/manuals/1.12/quickstart_guide.html

Upgrade instructions:
https://theforeman.org/manuals/1.12/index.html#3.6Upgrade

Release notes:
https://theforeman.org/manuals/1.12/index.html#Releasenotesfor1.12

Do take note of the upgrade warnings and deprecations in this release:
https://theforeman.org/manuals/1.12/index.html#Upgradewarnings

Our list of supported OSes has changed, so please check these when
setting up new installations or upgrading.

We also have an experimental guide to upgrading a combined Foreman 1.12
and Puppet 3 installation to a Puppet 4 installation:
http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/wiki/Upgrading_from_Puppet_3_to_4

Downloads
=========
Packages may be found in the 1.12 directories on both deb.foreman.org
and yum.theforeman.org, and tarballs are on downloads.theforeman.org.

The GPG key used for RPMs and tarballs has the following fingerprint:
  860D D70A 378A 84CE 8D47  C10E B507 F6A6 7D49 2D06
  (https://theforeman.org/security.html#GPGkeys)

Bug reporting
If you come across a bug, please file it and note the version of Foreman
that you're using in the report.

Foreman: http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/issues/new
Proxy: http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/smart-proxy/issues/new
Installer: