Hmm, not sure that's what we're looking for.

eth0 is capable of booting natively and provisioning. If we ignored the
eth0.1 completely we'd be set. However, during ks, we don't resolve the
repo name, because "dnsservers is <blank>" even though there is a dns
server configured in the prov subnet. It's as if I select the second nic as
'primary', it tries to provision using it's subnet details instead of the
one that's checked as prov.

Does this make sense?