We are happy to announce the first release candidate for Katello 3.2
(Malt Liquor).

One notable change in 3.2 is the support of Puppet 4. More info about
upgrading to Puppet 4 can be found here:

http://www.katello.org/docs/nightly/upgrade/puppet.html

Your help is appreciated to ensure our GA release is solid, by either
installing a new instance or upgrading a test server.

A list of the changes in Katello 3.2 is in our release notes:
http://www.katello.org/docs/3.2/release_notes/release_notes.html

Installation or Upgrade
==================

For installation, please see the instructions at:

  Server:  http://www.katello.org/docs/3.2/installation/index.html
  Capsule:  http://www.katello.org/docs/3.2/installation/capsule.html

For those testing upgrades, please use the instructions below and file
any issues you encounter. Please note that there are separate upgrade
instructions for the Katello server and Capsules:

  Server:  http://www.katello.org/docs/3.2/upgrade/index.html
  Capsule:  http://www.katello.org/docs/3.2/upgrade/capsule.html

Bug reporting
If you come across a bug in your testing, please file it and note the
version of Katello that you're using in the report and set the release
to 3.2.0.

  http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/katello/issues/new

John Mitsch
Red Hat Engineering