I'm seperating my services and installed an external CA. Now I'm wondering
what I can do best for the proxy certs to foreman is able to do it's thing
on the proxies.

As my formanserver is still a CA I generated a cert by signing signing to
the foreman server and thought to move those certs in some other
location/path because CA needs it's own set of certs to be able to be a
real CA.

Any ideas about this ?