I know its possible and there are plugins for Foreman for Ansible but I'm
unable to get them talking.  I have setup identical CentOS 7 vm's, one
running Foreman the other Ansible.  I've set the config as described
here: https://theforeman.org/plugins/foreman_ansible/1.x/index.html
 However running an inventory on a single, specific host fails to send that
info to Foreman.  And of course Im extremely green to both so any help
would be greatly appreciated.