> Hi, I came across an issue when someone accidentally deleted the
> tftp/macfile and rebooted a server into network boot after an
> installation.  The server was re-added into discovery, even though the host
> is already defined in the host table.  Is there a way to prevent this from
> happening? Now if I delete the entry from discovered_hosts I loose the
> facts for the entry.

Hey, interesting observation.

Well, if the host was already discovered successfully, your facts were
likely already deleted. Can you verify they are still there?

You can raise a Feature ticket in our RedMine instance with expected
solution - I think a setting that would prevent from discovering
existing hosts would do it.

 Lukas #lzap Zapletal