Hi All,

I wonder if it would be possible to provision bare metal servers, which are
not in a same subnet with the Foreman server (they should connect to the
Foreman server via the Internet). I saw the `smart proxy` feature Foreman
has, however I wasn't able to find a similar use case.

I can only guess whether a server can do a network boot, then a local
server in the same subnet, running Foreman's `Smart Proxy` can get
installed with image and kickstart/preseed file, which are stored and
provided by a Foreman server located in a different network.

So please, share if you've seen similar environment used with Foreman.