On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 2:25:39 AM UTC-5, Dominic Cleal wrote:

> On 13/10/16 21:24, Mike Wilson wrote:
> > Here is where I have the problem, with host4a. The puppet runs complain:
> > |
> > Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 500 on
> > SERVER: {"message":"Server Error: Could not find class motd for
> > host4a.name.com on node
> > host4a.name.com", [..]
> >

> The error indicates that Foreman is specifying the "motd" module must be
> applied, but it isn't on the Puppet master. It's likely that it's in the
> wrong location, or a setting such as the environmentpath in puppet.conf
> is incorrect.

You are 100% correct! I kept over looking that fact because I would search
for the module and find it but... the path was wrong. When I rsync'd it
over I used the full path which meant it went to /etc/puppetlabs/code/code
and not /etc/puppetlabs/code.

I've corrected the mistake and all is well. Thank you so much for pointing
out the obvious to my old eyes.