Hi Greg,

I wasn't sure about them, here they are:

# tree /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments -d -L 3
/etc/puppetlabs/code/environments
├── common
│   ├── accounts
│   │   ├── files
│   │   ├── lib
│   │   ├── manifests
│   │   ├── spec
│   │   └── templates
│   ├── apache
│   │   ├── files
│   │   ├── manifests
│   │   └── templates
│   ├── apt
│   │   ├── lib
│   │   ├── manifests
│   │   ├── spec
│   │   ├── templates
│   │   └── tests
│   ├── stdlib
│   │   ├── examples
│   │   ├── lib
│   │   ├── manifests
│   │   └── spec
│   ├── tests
│   │   ├── manifests
│   │   └── templates
│   ├── timezone
│   │   ├── manifests
│   │   ├── spec
│   │   └── tests
│   ├── vscrepo
│   │   ├── examples
│   │   ├── lib
│   │   └── spec
│   └── yum
│       ├── manifests
│       ├── spec
│       └── tests
├── development
│   ├── manifests
│   └── modules
└── production

puppet.conf:

# cat /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/puppet.conf
### File managed with puppet ###
## Module:           'puppet'

[main]
    # Where Puppet's general dynamic and/or growing data is kept
    vardir = /opt/puppetlabs/puppet/cache

    # The Puppet log directory.
    # The default value is '$vardir/log'.
    logdir = /var/log/puppetlabs/puppet

    # Where Puppet PID files are kept.
    # The default value is '$vardir/run'.
    rundir = /var/run/puppetlabs

    # Where SSL certificates are kept.
    # The default value is '$confdir/ssl'.
    ssldir = /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl

    # Allow services in the 'puppet' group to access key (Foreman + proxy)
    privatekeydir = $ssldir/private_keys { group = service }
    hostprivkey = $privatekeydir/$certname.pem { mode = 640 }

    show_diff     = false

    log_level = debug

## Server config

    reports          = foreman,puppetdb

    environmentpath  = /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments
    basemodulepath   = /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/common:/etc/
puppetlabs/code/modules:/usr/share/puppet/modules

    hiera_config     = $confdir/hiera.yaml