Good day,
We recently installed puppet and foreman in our environment. We love it so
far, one item that we were curious about was the best method to install the
puppet agents?

We are using VMware, have computer resource connected to our lab VMware
environment.

I thought about trying to install the agent as like a post task but wasn't
sure what others have done?

We plan to use the api to kick off new host builds.

Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you