Hello

sorry for bumping this old thread but the issue still exists since
http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/7605 is still not implemented.
So my question is: what's the "best practice" for a new Katello
installation to be integrated as best as possible with an *existing*
Foreman installation where I've already poured hours of configurations &
tinkering?

Because right now I've installed (following the Katello manual) a fresh
katello install on a brand new virtual machine and now I have a full
foreman install with no data and knowing nothing about my already in place
Foreman installation.

Thanks!