Hola,

Is there any way to reorder Lifecycle Environments after they've been
created?

EG:

I created "Cluster Dev" and then "Cluster Prod"

Library - Cluster Dev - Cluster Prod

Now I realise I want a "Cluster UAT" that would go after Dev but before Prod

Library - Cluster Dev - Cluster UAT - Cluster Prod

Is that possible, or do I need to build a new LE?

cheers
L.
------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper