Tricky question. I agree they're not so useful without a record of what
class they were tied to, and worse, if you upload a new class of the same
name, it may no longer accept those parameters, so it's questionable if
they can be restored smoothly anyway.

My gut feeling is to drop them - but before we go there, let me ask a UI
question. Given the current import page already shows quite a lot of
information, is there a good way to also show what parameter overrides will
be deleted?

Greg