In the GUI, I would like to be able to group Content Views into Composite
Views and Non Composite views.

All of my servers are deployed using composite CVs. All non composite CVs
are single purpose for flexibility within the Composite CVs. It would be
handy to be able to visually separate them without resorting to naming
conventions.

cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper