The product I was trying to sync was "Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server
RPMs x86_64 6Server" which is one of the repos from RHEL6 product, it
always ended up with "No New Packages", but when I was syncing another repo
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server - Optional RPMs x86_64 6Server", I can
sync all the contents though.