Hi,

While trying to debug my other issues, I found this potential solution

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/1381053

after noticing that I had a "Package Profile Update" job in the planning
state but not moving to pending or doing anything.

Clicking on the job gave me

*Oops, we're sorry but something went wrong *plan_self has to be invoked
before being able to reference the output

(http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/16113)

On reflection, it's probably not the original bug report I found, but that
doesn't change the error I saw:

[root@utils ~]# foreman-rake console
/usr/share/foreman/lib/tasks/console.rake:6: warning: already initialized
constant ARGV
For some operations a user must be set, try User.current = User.first
Failed to load console gems, starting anyway
irb(main):001:0>

Is this a problem? How do I fix it?

cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper