I'm also experiencing this problem with Foreman 1.14.0, FWIW.

If I manually provision the host and fill in everything by hand, Foreman
creates a file with the MAC of the host in /srv/tftp/pxelinux.cfg as
expected, and the box reboots into the installation process as I'd hope. If
I autoprovision it, nothing is created and the box just reboots back to the
discovery image.