1) No, default certificates generated by foreman-installer
2) yum: python-requests-2.6.0-1.el7_1.noarch - pip: requests (2.18.2)

2017-08-04 21:47 GMT+02:00 Eric D Helms <ericdhe...@gmail.com>:

> Couple of follow up questions to help us:
>
>  1) Are you using custom certificates?
>  2) What version of python-requests is on the box? Both from yum and pip's
> perspective?
>
> On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Anthony Chevalet <
> anthony.cheva...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ps: Initially it was working fine, I suspect it stopped working since
>> I've created a proxy content.
>>
>> 2017-08-04 12:58 GMT+02:00 Anthony Chevalet <anthony.cheva...@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hi Eric,
>>>
>>> When syncing on schedule, there is no task in Foreman. I can see the
>>> tasks only for manual sync.
>>>
>>> In both cases (on schedule or manual) the post sync occurs but seems to
>>> fail:
>>>
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello pulp[1045]: celery.worker.strategy:INFO:
>>> Received task: pulp.server.async.tasks._queue
>>> _reserved_task[86c84b8d-f592-49e0-901e-855267ffb428]
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello pulp[1198]: celery.worker.job:INFO: Task
>>> pulp.server.managers.repo.sync.sync[244bbfe1-b12a-4a5a-b757-3693d1b1d953]
>>> succeeded in 15.983295023s: <pulp.server.async.tasks.TaskResult object
>>> at 0xd71dd10>
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello pulp[1198]: celery.worker.strategy:INFO:
>>> Received task: pulp.server.managers.repo.publ
>>> ish.publish[1a6279a3-925e-4c45-9fc8-5117e9aa0bf7]
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello pulp[1198]: celery.worker.strategy:INFO:
>>> Received task: pulp.server.async.tasks._relea
>>> se_resource[9df9a54e-b18c-4b31-9696-d9990481cc1f]
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: Exception in thread
>>> Thread-184:
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: Traceback (most recent
>>> call last):
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: File
>>> "/usr/lib64/python2.7/threading.py", line 811, in __bootstrap_inner
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: self.run()
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: File
>>> "/usr/lib64/python2.7/threading.py", line 764, in run
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]:
>>> self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pulp/server/event/http.py", line 58,
>>> in _send_post
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: response = post(url,
>>> data=json_body, auth=auth, headers={'Content-Type': 'application/json'})
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 112, in post
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: return request('post',
>>> url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 58, in request
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: return
>>> session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 502, in
>>> request
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: resp = self.send(prep,
>>> **send_kwargs)
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 612, in
>>> send
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: r = adapter.send(request,
>>> **kwargs)
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 504, in
>>> send
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: raise ConnectionError(e,
>>> request=request)
>>> Aug  4 10:45:16 p-infra-katello celery[1198]: ConnectionError:
>>> HTTPSConnectionPool(host='p-infra-katello.ks.net', port=443): Max
>>> retries exceeded with url: /katello/api/v2/repositories/s
>>> ync_complete?token=Byitjkvw92TpyWBHS2cdmHvbwMneMktQ (Caused by
>>> SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify
>>> failed (_ssl.c:579)'),))
>>>
>>> Even with this error, manual sync correctly updates the status.
>>>
>>> If I run it manually:
>>> $ curl -X POST -u admin -H Content-Type:application/json
>>> https://p-infra-katello.ks.net/katello/api/v2/repositories/s
>>> ync_complete?token=Byitjkvw92TpyWBHS2cdmHvbwMneMktQ
>>> Enter host password for user 'admin':
>>> {"displayMessage":"undefined method `[]' for
>>> nil:NilClass","errors":["undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass"]}
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2017-08-03 20:01 GMT+02:00 Eric D Helms <eric.d.he...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>>> I'll shed a little light on what should be happening. When the sync
>>>> plan kicks off, it kicks off async by Pulp. The system configures Pulp to
>>>> have an http notifier so that when Pulp finished it notifies Katello which
>>>> triggers a sync task to index and update new content t for the 
>>>> repositories.
>>>>
>>>> The most obvious thing to check is if you see tasks that result from
>>>> this and if you see API hits to Katello for the sync notification URL. You
>>>> can find this in /etc/foreman/plugins/katello.yaml.
>>>>
>>>> We need to figure out if Pulp is hitting Katello and the errors like
>>>> there or if Pulp is not configured to http notify.
>>>>
>>>> On Aug 3, 2017 9:13 AM, "Anthony Chevalet" <anthony.cheva...@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>
>>>>> Any news on this? Bug report?
>>>>> I have the same behavior for ages (katello 3.0?), and it's still there
>>>>> with foreman 1.15.2/Katello 3.4.3.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Anthony
>>>>>
>>>>> Le vendredi 31 mars 2017 22:41:46 UTC+2, Alan Evans a écrit :
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I am using Katello 3.3/Foreman 1.14.2.  I have a fresh install and I
>>>>>> created new Sync plan, product and repos with hammer.  At first I didn't
>>>>>> think the jobs were running at all, but I read a thread here that got me
>>>>>> looking at things and I found that pulp is in fact syncing on schedule 
>>>>>> but
>>>>>> the results aren't appearing in the katello UI/Hammer CLI.  I suspect 
>>>>>> there
>>>>>> is some kind of post sync job that has to happen that isn't.  If I 
>>>>>> manually
>>>>>> sync them from the UI then the UI is updated.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thoughts?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -Alan
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "Foreman users" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>>> an email to foreman-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com.
>>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users.
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
>>>> Google Groups "Foreman users" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/to
>>>> pic/foreman-users/ZODFm2ektM0/unsubscribe.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
>>>> foreman-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com.
>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Foreman users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to foreman-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Eric D. Helms
> Red Hat Engineering
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "Foreman users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> topic/foreman-users/ZODFm2ektM0/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> foreman-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Foreman users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to foreman-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to