I'm new to Foreman, but a longtime Puppet user.  I've just setup a test
server and I'd like to go an add a lot of dummy hosts to play around with
how I'd like it setup.  Unfortunately, I don't have the IP/Mac info, and at
this time don't want to add other required fields.  Also, since we do
everything in AWS, we won't be doing the bare metal provisioning stuff.  So
how can I add hosts without the required fields?

Matt