Hello,

the subnets in dhcp.yml look suspicious, why you have them there? Also
these are not valid subnet addresses if I am not mistaken. Delete,
restart foreman-proxy.

Before you re-test verify that foreman-proxy see all subnet
definitions in dhcpd.conf, that would be:

curl -kvs --cert /etc/foreman/client_cert.pem --key
/etc/foreman/client_key.pem --cacert /etc/foreman/proxy_ca.pem
https://$(hostname):9090/dhcp

Not sure if you have cert paths right, if you change

:enabled: https

:enabled: true

and restart, then you can simply hit http endpoint:

curl http://$(hostname):9090/dhcp

LZ

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Michal Hagara <of.hag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> duplicate of: