Hi Team

I am new to Foreman

Clearly understood the reporting and Configuration.
But not clear on provisioning  and I need help or link to documentation.

What I did is till now .. I installed foreman on Oracle Virtuval machine VM
and trying to provisioning a new VM from the foreman VM using bare metal

I did all steps to create a new VM from host section as per documentation
but its showing always pending for installation   since two days. and I
restarted the foreman machine also. But no luck.

Can you redirect me to right direction.

Some of other questions.. If I am going to  provisioning a new host/VM..
will it automatically creates new VM .. how this will work.. or do i need
to create a VM and give the mac address and ip details while creating.

Can you please help me here?