Sorry, should have added this to my initial post.  Here's output from when
I try to do an OpenSCAP scan on a host from Foreman:

Failed to initialize: Dynflow::ExecutionPlan::Steps::Error - Failed
rendering template: error during rendering: ERF47-1439
[TemplateInput::ValueNotReady]: Input 'policies' is not ready for rendering