Hi Patrik I had no time to test 1.8 but I would like to ask about
external import:
1) I know about "generate.module", couldn't we change name to e.g.
"nogenerate.module" ;-)
2) Some artifacts (like exceptions) was generated from external import
in 1.7 - is it working same way in 1.8. or external import was fully
rewritten
3) Can you please explain little bit more (not too deep) why abandon
"external import"

4) Out of topic. Do we have some BIG goal for 1.8-1.9?

TNX, I would like to know before I spend time migrating

Pavel