The simple answer is that it is not possible to add a line in the middle. You
have to copy the whole definition and insert your line in the middle. We try
to use small definitions to allow fine grained overrides, but it is not
always possible/convenient. If you have a case where you think the
definition in sculptor is too large you can always ask us to break it up in
smaller pieces for next release.
/Patrik