Well i didn't explain my problem clearly!
The problem wasn't in calling the jars! i added generator and metamodel
sculptor jars!
but when i add the xpand nature, i can acceed just the sculptordsl and note
the sculptormetamodel :(

when i checked the jars added i found the both of them in my library :(