Well her is my problem:

I try to add some Xpand template to my project (using AOP).

If i past the code exemple and execute my project, that work !! but the
problem is that i can't use Xpand editeur. I mean that when i add xpand
nature to my project, he didn't detecte scupltormetamodel but detecte only
sculptordsl. he didn't know the sculptormetamodel elements
so an error message appear.
but i remove the xpandnature that work.
So if i want to add some thing i have to code it without using Xpand nature.
that look like coding in a Bloc Note :(

i checked in my project properties and the EMF metamodel was added!

So what i have to do? there is any way to make my project knows
sculptormetamodel?

I have an other question! sculptordsl have as extension dsl ( xtext file)
and sculptormetamodel ecore ( an ecore modele !!)? are i right?

 is when i try to call sculptormetamodel in my extension, the xpand