I'm playing with setup of a sculptor site to contain multiple versions of
various UI task-types (these to be invoked depending on auth role of the
user).

For example I'd want to define a 'public' ListTask for Person  like this:

        ListTask for Person {
            name.first
            sex
        }

and an 'admin' ListTask for Person like this:

        ListTask for Person {
            name.first
            birthDate
            sex
            ssn
        }

Thats a simple example and obviously i can achieve this particular one by
doing say role-based suppression of output within the list_include.html but
there can be many more complex examples where declarative definition in the
DSL would be way easier.

Is there already any way to do this? eg. maybe some hidden DSL options for
naming tasks??