Hello Patrik,
In Advanced tutorial we have:
######################
The first parameter of each method in the Services is a ServiceContext
parameter. This is generated automatically. In front of the Services
there is an advice, which stores this ServiceContext object in a
thread local variable, ServiceContextStore, to make sure that it is
available everywhere within that request in the tier. When calling
remote methods it must be passed as a method parameter.

And in ServiceContextStore.java we have:
Don't use this to pass ServiceContext in remote method calls.

Last sentence from Advanced tutorial is in contradiction to source
code comment. What is right? Should I send null or ServiceContext?

Pavel